How do I get my invoice to you
Simple, you upload it to www.ringleypanel.co.uk.There are 2 ways to do this:
- upload the PDF, excel, word document invoice from your Office Accounts Package, or
- Use our “Invoice builder” which lets you type and create your invoice in our system
5 good reasons why we require you to upload your invoice?
- Electronic procurement fits in with our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) agenda and is paperless
- Our clients get to see your invoice the same day on the Ringley Gateway (the Client area we maintain for each site).
- External Accountants log in to inspect invoices for Clients as part of their auditing process
- We work SMART and your invoice goes directly to the Manager who instructed you for them to authorise.
- Because you get the opportunity to upload job sheets and before and after photos which helps stop disputes.
How long will uploading an invoice take?
Less than 1 minute, the less time than it takes to get an envelope and a stamp etc!!
Give me some reasons why I will benefit from uploading my invoice
- See who will authorise your invoice and their phone number
- See the status of every invoice (awaiting authorisation, queuing for payment, rejected, part paid, paid)
- Get email reminders when a document has expired upload/update to keep your AUTHORISED contractor status
- View & sort invoice history by site, by date etc...
- Print invoice reports for your Accountant
- Use our invoice builder (useful if you don’t run a computer accounting system)
- Check out your 5 star rating updated from customer feedback
- Use our policy builder to create any of the following policies: Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, Environmental, Working at Heights, Lone Workers
- Get BACS transmission advice by email, when we pay you (no more bank reconciliation problems)
- Know that we have received your invoice (you upload it)
- Get written confirmation if an invoice is disputed/rejected and who to contact to resolve it
- Get 5,000 extra customers as our Clients will be able to procure your services for their private jobs
- Chasing us to see why an invoice is not paid
- Illusions, you thinking we are paying and us sitting on an invoice because there is a dispute
www.ringleypanel.co.uk gives you the fast track to the decision makerRingleypanel.co.uk tells you
- which Property Manager is authorising your invoice
- whether your invoice is in finance for payment
- or stuck at the authorisation stage
- it even tells you if the reason we cant pay is because we are awaiting funds
- ......And the date that the next service charge collection is due
- awaiting authorisation,
- queuing for payment,
- part paid, and
And, You can see the person who will actually authorise your invoice… their name, phone number & email.
So you don’t need to waste time phoning to see if/when your invoice will be paid.