How do you get your invoice to us?
Simple, you upload it to www.ringleypanel.co.uk.
There are 2 ways to do this:
- Upload the PDF, excel, word document invoice from your Office Accounts Package.
- Or you can use our “Invoice builder” to create your invoice in our system.
Steps to upload your invoice
- Log in to ringleypanel.co.uk.
- In the “Invoices” menu select “Upload Invoice” (or click the big green “Upload Invoice” button if it is visible).
From the displayed job list select the one you are invoicing
Enter in critical details, upload job photos/job sheet & tell
us if extra works are required:
- Click the “Submit and Upload” button (at the bottom left of the form).
5 good reasons why we require you to upload your invoice?
- Electronic procurement fits in with our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) agenda and is paperless
- Our clients get to see your invoice the same day on the Ringley Gateway (the Client area we maintain for each site).
- External Accountants log in to inspect invoices for Clients as part of their auditing process
- We work SMART and your invoice goes directly to the Manager who instructed you for them to authorise.
- Because you get the opportunity to upload job sheets and before and after photos which helps stop disputes.
How long will uploading an invoice take?
Less than 1 minute, the less time than it takes to get an envelope and a stamp etc!!
Give me some reasons why I will benefit from uploading my invoice
- See who will authorise your invoice and their phone number
- See the status of every invoice (awaiting authorisation, queuing for payment, rejected, part paid, paid)
- Get email reminders when a document has expired upload/update to keep your AUTHORISED contractor status
- View & sort invoice history by site, by date etc...
- Print invoice reports for your Accountant
- Use our invoice builder (useful if you don’t run a computer accounting system)
- Check out your 5 star rating updated from customer feedback
- Use our policy builder to create any of the following policies: Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, Environmental, Working at Heights, Lone Workers
- Get BACS transmission advice by email, when we pay you (no more bank reconciliation problems)
- Know that we have received your invoice (you upload it)
- Get written confirmation if an invoice is disputed/rejected and who to contact to resolve it
- Get 5,000 extra customers as our Clients will be able to procure your services for their private jobs
- Chasing us to see why an invoice is not paid
- Illusions, you thinking we are paying and us sitting on an invoice because there is a dispute
www.ringleypanel.co.uk gives you the fast track to the decision makerRingleypanel.co.uk tells you
- which Property Manager is authorising your invoice
- whether your invoice is in finance for payment
- or stuck at the authorisation stage
- it even tells you if the reason we cant pay is because we are awaiting funds
- ......And the date that the next service charge collection is due
- awaiting authorisation,
- queuing for payment,
- part paid, and
And, You can see the person who will actually authorise your invoice… their name, phone number & email.
So you don’t need to waste time phoning to see if/when your invoice will be paid.